Our consulting activities centre around three core areas of expertise; entrepreneurship, corporate governance and education.
Our bespoke entrepreneurial ventures service focuses on evaluation and identification of like minded companies and / or individuals with a view to developing mutually beneficial ideas and opportunities. Stakeholders are comprehensively evaluated to determine;
- the strength of the proposed or incumbent management teams
- the commercial viability of the product or service, including competitor analysis, market saturation and what if any defined competitive advantage there is.
- the viability and sufficiency of the financing available to fulfil the corporate objectives and identification of potential sources to cover any shortfalls.
- That remuneration, succession, key man, estate management and exit strategies are properly structured for all parties.
In the sphere of corporate governance, we work with our clients to develop, deploy, evaluate and appraise leadership and best practice in the following disciplines;
- Public Private Partnership (PPP) assessment
- Private Finance Initiatives (PFI) advisory service
- Crisis management
- Corporate finance
- Distressed debt solutions
- Corporate governance